Global Entry is a risk-based approach to facilitate the entry of pre-approved travelers. Applicants may not qualify for Global Entry participation if they:
· Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
· Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges, including outstanding warrants;
· Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
· Are subjects of an investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
· Are inadmissible to the U.S. under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation; or if they
· Cannot satisfy CBP of their low-risk status or meet other program requirements.
Can I join Global Entry if I am not a U.S. citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident?
Global Entry is also available to citizens of the Netherlands who are enrolled in FLUX and Korean Smart Entry Service members. Citizens of Germany, Panama, and Mexico may also apply for Global Entry. Canadian NEXUS members have Global Entry benefits, but are not eligible to join.
Are all U.S. visa classifications eligible for participation in Global Entry?